Cartoonfized Bunny? How cute!

 If you guys have pets, please send me a picture of them.

Why? Well, I want to "cartoonifize" your pets and put them in front of a cute and pretty ombre background.
It's not the best artwork that I could do, but I'm still getting used to doing digital art. 
If you have any questions, comment them down below. 
When you click "read more", I have some instructions for how to get in touch with me and have your pet (or favorite animal, it doesn't matter) cartoonifized and ombre-ed.
Here's an example of one I did for my friend of her bunny:
Gigi With Pink and Purple
Here's one of my super cute dog, Maizy:
Maizy with Shades of Mint



If you would like your pet to be "cartoonifized", or if you know anyone else who wants their pet to be, please send me a picture.
When sending, please include:
  • Your pet's name.
  • Your name (or nickname e.g. Ghost Orchid or A Kid's Life :)
  • A description of your pet
  • The colors that you would like in the background of your pet's piece.
  • Anything else you think I need to know.
Thank you for considering having your pet cartoonifized!
Lots of smiles and pawprints, 
๐Ÿ’–Dreamer๐Ÿ’–
P.S.

Comments

  1. I'm happy to draw any pet, no matter if they are scaly or furry! If you have any pet whatsoever, (I'll draw snails, snakes, you name it) I will absolutely draw it for you. Don't be worried that I'll turn down your pet! (Unless it's a 600 legged spider. Then we might have to talk.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sending something!!! Can't miss out on such a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see any pictures in my inbox, did you make sure that you sent it to the correct email?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Wings of Fire #5: The Brightest Night - Tui T. Sutherland